Click here to register for the meeting on December 21
Join WIFVNE for an "open house" session to learn about the organization and ask question. We invite anyone interested in learning more about our volunteer and internship positions to attend. Positions are flexible and designed for each person -- to suit your interests, your skills, your creativity. All positions are remote and supported by members of the WIFVNE Board.
Our volunteers and interns work on a number of different activities, like the one listed below, but these are not the only ones. Feel free to throw out ideas! We want to make this work for you.
1. Writing: Website blog posts; event posts; articles; resources; movie reviews
2. Social Media support: Supporting WIFVNE's online presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as TikTok, Clubhouse, Vimeo, and YouTube.
3. Work with the WIFVNE Board: Shadow one of our Board members such as our President, Vice President, or Treasurer. This is an ideal position for someone who has done at least one production, whether, producer, or director, or camera, or line producer on a student film.
4. Graphic design: Create banners/graphics for member communications. Design event graphics. Help with campaign graphics templates for various initiatives.
5. Editor: Edit WIFVNE virtual events. Edit WIFVNE footage from live events or productions.
6. Event manager: Work "behind the scenes" by being a moderator on Zoom (watching the chat, managing break-out rooms), etc. Support in-person events (when we return to them) with logistics, preparations, and greeting. Help WIFVNE brainstorm and organize new events.
7. Film Festival liaison: Connect with and support engagement efforts between WIFVNE and various film festivals in the New England region.